what do you do when our husband is talking to his x-girlfriend but it is his daughters mom but she hasnt been in her life for 5 out of 6 years what do i do he calles her babe and he talks to other wemon and calls them hot stuff and baby and sexy thing what do i dooo????? i am so nervious HELP

MY HUSBAND IS TALKING TO HIS X-GIRLFRIEND BUT SHE IS HIS 6 YEAR OLDS MOM BUT SHE HAS NEVER BEN THERE SINCE SHE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD AND HES CALLING HER BABE AND IT JUST BOTHERS ME WHAT DO I DO?

MY HUSBAND ALSO TALKS TO OTHER WEMON AND HE CALLS THEM HOT STUFF,BABE,SEXY THING,AND OTHER THINGS THAT I WANT TO HEAR HIM CALL ME SO WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO CONFUSED HELP PLEASE!!!

brattkatie

Asked by brattkatie at 5:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him that it bothers you and that he needs to stop. I would be very upset if my husband was doing what you mentioned....
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 5:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• he is showing no respect for your relationship. the way he is talking ot others is not appropriate and I would tell him to change it or leave.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 5:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• First off, its a good thing she came back around since she is the childs mother. A little girl needs a mother in their life and it isnt that you arent good enough but the way they view their biomoms and biodads is tied to their self esteem. I would NOT be bothered by that. In fact I would be SO HAPPY for my step daughter.
    As for your husband. Well the best thing is to sit him down and tell him you dont like it. Point blank. Tell him you have stood by him this long and that the idea he is using pet names with her etc just isnt appropriate and hurts you.

Answer by gemgem at 5:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Wow that is total disrespect. Your Hubby needs to grow up...a lot. I feel very badly for you. I think the first step is to ask him why he is doing this and to tell him that it really (and understandibly) bothers you. If talking with him doesn't work than you could try counseling and if that doesn't work, it sounds like you would be better off without him. Good luck to you sweetie.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• the talking to his daughters mother wouldnt bother me, maybe he grew up and realized he needed to step up to the plate for that little girl, but calling her baby is very extreme and disrespectful, and calling other women hottstuff also. im sorry you're going through this, do you think he would cheat on you?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• FUCK THAT WHEN HER MOM HAS NEVER BEEN ARROUND FUCK THE BITCH SHE NEEDS NOTHING SHE DOSNT DESERVE ANY THING INFO PICKS NOTHING SHE IS STUPID SHE HAS 3 KIDS ABD DOSENT HAVE ANY OF THEM BULL SHIT
    brattkatie

Answer by brattkatie at 6:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• sorry i read it wrong i thought he hadnt seen his daughter in 5 years. well im glad SHE stepped to the plate to take care of her daughter.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Why would you marry a guy like that? Holy cow! I hope he changes, it can happen. Ouch, that must really embarass and hurt you. If only he could see how his behavior affects you, not to mention his kids? Wow! Good luck Mom.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Sounds like your husband is a flirt. I wouldn't worry about it. It's just part of his personality.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You need to be honest with your husband, tell him how you feel about it, ask him why all of a sudden he is speaking with his ex of so many years now, i believe it will set you free, things like these do happen. how long have you been married to him? didnt you guys discussed IT before? you dont need to panic about it, think it through after he has spoken to you about it
    mmaeko

Answer by mmaeko at 9:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009