Asked by older at 9:05 AM on Dec. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

Level 68 (2,193,912 Credits)
  • Oh well anon since it is painters tape I guess that make it all alright. Ill have to let my husband know so he can run on down to Lowes and pick some up so the next time the kids are bad I can tape them right up and take photos. Please, this is child abuse. You never tape your child. If you cant find a way to discipline a child without some form of bondage then you dont need a child.

Answer by gemgem at 9:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• "If he did gemgem you could just rip it off. Like holding a kid in a wet paper bag. I don't think he was hurting her just being stupid with his sense of humor."

I just can't wrap my head around this mentality. First, painters tape is strong if wrapped in several layers. Second, he states on his page (corrected for grammar) "This is what happens when my baby hits ME BACK", meaning he was hitting her. Third, he goes a step further by TAKING A PICTURE of her and posting it on his clearly unrestricted FB page. And finally, he finds it funny.

This is abuse. It's not funny, it's not foolish, it's not a joke taken the "wrong" way by people. It's abuse and he should be arrested and his children should be removed from his vicinity.
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• He hasn't been arrested yet? WTF is wrong with the police there? UUUGGHHH What disturbs me about the comments is "this is what happens when children have children" I was EIGHTEEN when I had my first, basically a child, and I would NEVER EVER think about duct taping my children anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with gemgem! duct tape him, beat him, IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• Anon are you Casey Anthony?

Answer by gemgem at 9:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• Wow no need to arrest him we should duct tape him and leave him in the front yard for three days and encourage people to drive by and maybe even put a donation tray out there to help abused women and children people can throw either crap on him or water balloons what is wrong with me these people go to jail and learn nothing. This is far from funny while were paying a dollar to throw water baloons at him he should also be steralized and his wife as well lets not let them have anymore victims.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• I can't go to the link, this kind of stuff kills me, but I will say Idk wth is wrong with people! I'm so sick of parents being abusive and hearing of little children being tortured and killed and kidnapped. Sick, sick, sick. No mercy for the offenders!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• Someone should duct tape him and beat the shit out of him. Just my still caffeinating brains thoughts this morning.

Answer by gemgem at 9:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• I'm with you. The sheer stupidity and cruelty are mind boggling.
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2011

• anon- perhaps there was no physical harm here but if the child thinks they're being bound for getting in trouble, what do you think the psychological damage of that is? besides, the link says DUCT tape.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2011