I think somethings wrong?

Yesterday when I woke up I went to use the bathroom and my pelvis was so sensitive it hurt to. It was like I had pulled a muscle in my uterus. It hurt to laugh and even walk. But as the day went on it got better. Until I bent over at work to pick something up and it hurt again so much that I stood up real fast and gasped.

When I woke up this morning I was fine really couldnt feel anything wrong. Until me and my husband started making out and things got frisky.

About five minutes after we started having sex he thrusted inward and it hurt so bad. It felt like his penis had poked a pulled muscle. Then I started cramping like I was about to start my peroid and now my belly still cramps every now and then.

How can you even pull a muscle there? Or is there something more going on?

No pain in my side or back. Not burning when I pee. And it also hurts when I try to poo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• I would go to the doctor and get checked out.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• It DOES sound like a pulled muscle, but I agree with Angie about getting to the doc. There could be something else going on there that may not be evident except with an exam.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• sounds like a fallen cervix
    Anonymous

• Not sure what it would be but I would definitely go to the dr for it
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Not to scare you, the only time that happened to me ..it was cyst on my ovaries..due to early pregnancy.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• go in for an exam asap
    Anonymous