Mirena

Has anyone gotten pregnant while on Mirena?

jbarker777

Asked by jbarker777 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• i heard about a few women who did get pregnant on mirena. because when u have sex a little too rough it can move.

well i never used it and dont want to. my mom got an infection from it and that hurt really bad. so i stay with my bc pill :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I have heard of some but I haven't and I have had it for three years now and so far so good. I love it!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My gyn told me before i got mine that he NEVER had anyone get preg., so that was good enough for me. A poster the other day said that she had gotten preg. though..So i hope it works ..it was either Mirena or a tubal for me..So I obviously hope the odds are in my favor.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009