Maybe I am

So I went to the dr for my post op appt. after my surgery and my dr first asked me "have you had intercourse since the surgery"..my reply was yes then i proceeded to tell him that i was still keeping track of my bbt and what not..and he told me that he felt it was very very likely i was sitting pregnant at the very moment..well my ovulation date was jan 4th my very fertile time was the 3-6 which was confirmed by the dr...i have had no implantation bleeding or anything like that..but he really has my hopes up...i have been getting major hot flashes the past couple days like to the point of sweating..but the test still says no..i know its still a tad early...but what do you guys think??? my boobs hurt to the extreme like to take off my bra, but i have noticed NO difference in the color..if i did not get pregnant this time he is starting me on fertility drugs Feb 5th...OPINIONS??

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Might I also mention while doing my make-up today I got light headed...and was sweating...not normal for me by any means..I do not feel bloated...nothing of the sort...so IDK..just opinions would be nice..i've now been trying for over a year...and just had my surgery in dec. the dr told me that the surgery often does the trick...he removed endometrosis...cysts....fibroids and tissue blocked my uterus...so..Opinions....Opinions....Opinions..!!! :)
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Well, the light-headed and hot flash business sounds VERY familiar to me & I'm 6 weeks pregnant with #2. : ) I'd say that if your doctor thinks you could likely be, then there's a good chance! The logical side of me says to tell you to wait several days & test again, but the woman who's been there says to take another test every morning! lol If you take a couple more & aren't getting positive results, go in for blood work. I hope you are!!! Baby dust!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 7:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• baby dustI get hot flashes and i do get light headed, but those reasons for me is a hormomne imbalance and blood pressure so IDK, but good luck to ya.

Anonymous

• Post op, for what kind of surgery? Why would the dr say he thinks you might be prego, and not do a blood test to determine that for you? what are you all waiting for? You don't have to have any implantation bleeding.. There are a lot of things I'd be questioning if Iwere you, and I think I'd start with the dr who just saw you... Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I didn't notice any change in the colour of my areolas until waaaaay into the pregnancy...
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009