What size are your baby's feet at 7 months old??

My son was 10 pounds at birth, and is now 18.7 lbs, he's in a size 2 shoe with just a bit of room left for growth..is this fairly normal? Or are his feet considered very big for his age? I'm just curious to know what size other babies feet are that are 7 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Um...mine were wearing a size 2 WAY before 7 months. I don't remember exactly, but I'm thinking it was about 3 or 4 months.

HUGE feet in our family! lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My son was in a size 3. He was a normal size baby at birth. He is now in a 6 at 16 months...you are fine!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• my son is 7 months.. he wears size 2 but is just about to grow out of them maybe another month or two then on to size 3!!!! he was born at 4lbs 10 oz now is almost 19lbs!!
    so my opinion is your son is perfect, so dont worry..
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 7:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• my DD is 7 months & shes in 3s. but just recently. we are a big footed family tho (im 12s my DH is 14s). she was 8lbs 9oz & 21.5 inces at birth & now shes 19 lbs 27 inches
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• my 7 month old wears a size 4 and is growing out of it fast!
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh..here i was thinking my kid has big feet, he still has room in a size 2. Thanks everyone for your reply's!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009