Could I be having twins?

Dear Moms, I'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I look just like I looked at 5 months pregnant with my daughter. I have terrible morning sickness that usually last until i go to bed and freternal twins run in my family. My mom was a twin, my first two couzins are twins, My uncle and aunt are twins and then a 2nd couzin also has twins, and all fraternal...am i going to get two this time???????????? I don't have a doctors appt until next month and I don't think I can wait that long. Can anyone that had twins please let me know their thoughts? Thanks :)

AngelasMom2006

Asked by AngelasMom2006 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could, but you're probably bloated. it could be twins though, get an ultrasound
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I don't think there's anyway to determine if you're carrying more than one other than waiting it out and the doctor determining the number of heartbeats or doing an ultrasound..
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• it could be nothing most show a lot sooner with there second child any ways my mom looked nine months when she was only 3 months and people swear that i was going to be twins but nope if you are worried you are getting big too soon contact your doctor they can do a special ultra sound too check
    Anonymous

• You will just have to wait be patient. It is possible you can have twins...GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009