Bleeding too much...got the IUD out and bleeding extremely heavy...how do you now when you lose to much blood?

IUD out, bleeding,

Cassandra4

Asked by Cassandra4 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• I only spotted when I had my IUD removed. I would contact your doctor.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had mine taken out 3 months ago. Yeah I bleed alot too. I went to check it out and I was fine. I had heavy periods in before so. But if you didn't get checked to be sure most likely just after iud taken out body trying to balance out. How long you had it? Mine 4 yrs.
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had it in for 2 months
    Cassandra4

Answer by Cassandra4 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had my IUD taken out and a new one put back in because mine moved!! But after I got home I was bleeding heavy too.. and that shit lasted for a month!! "can you imagine" It prob lasted that long because I have a new one in.. BUT.. To your question I would say just call your doctor.. She is prob going to tell you that its normal anyway.. UNLESS.. IT is EXTREAMLY RED and you are have HUGE CLOTS!! Then you should be worried and consult your dr
    AmberleesMoMMy

Answer by AmberleesMoMMy at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2008

• If you feel you're bleeding too much, call your gyno ASAP. There may be other problems that need to be addressed.
    ymbotello

Answer by ymbotello at 5:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2008

• When your dead!
    shakell

Answer by shakell at 10:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2008

• Too much blood lost, you have chest pain, you feel weak, feel cold and difficulty breathing and feeling faint, get to the hospital immediately
    summer370

Answer by summer370 at 2:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2008