This is kinda dumb of me for asking but...

everytime I wish clothes I always end up having blue stans on my clothes, how can I pervent them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wash colors together in cold, wash whites and towels in hot and dont use too much soap.

Answer by gemgem at 7:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• are there any ink pens in the pockets of the clothes? that's probably where you're getting the stains from
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• if your not seperating you clothes [whites colords darks jeans]is from your jeans. if you are then maybe its something in the washer. do you work with lots of pens? some people tend to leave pens in their pockets and they pust in the washer...
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Get color catcher sheets, they work great!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 7:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Blue fabric softener will also leave stains. Be sure that the washer is full of water before fabric softener goes in. And if it isn't the fabric softener it could be blue detergent. Some detergents say to fill the tub with water, put the detergent in, then add the clothes- this way the clothes are never exposed to the full strength of the detergent.

Answer by Bmat at 7:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• are you washing your jeans with the other clothes? Dont do that. I ruined a bunch of clothes that way
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• doing laundry

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I noticed blue spots and lines on my mil clothes.she packs the washers with to much like 2 loads in one so they don't get washed good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Be sure to separate your clothes by colors. I actually separate my darks by regular darks (blues & greens), blacks, and reds. My washer has a holder for the liquid fabric softener, but I always do an extra rinse and spin when a load is done to be sure the softener has been washed off.
    Also, be sure to wash any new clothes separately for the first time in case they bleed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009