Do you have a TV show you watch and you don't want anyone else to know you watch it?

For me it's Bad Girls Club. I get sucked in and can't get back out.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 7:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL~ Full House.....I have all the Saved by the Bell seasons on DVD...as well as the Saved by the Bell movies.... lol! I use to love Full House though! Makes me feel like a kid again!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• rock of love is my guilty pleasure :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I could so get addicted to that show. We almost turned it on a few minutes ago, but I didnt' think it would be good for my 4 yr.old to see/hear.
    I used to watch Saved By The Bell till just a bit ago. How sad is that?!?!?!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i watch spongebob without my dd i try to watch everytime there is a new episode
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I used to be so addicted to Charmed, but I finally kicked it...lol
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 7:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• LOL- I caught me DH watching Bad Girls Club the other day!....lol.
    I use to hide it that I watched all those celebreality shows- but now my hubby knows. I love love love Rock of Love- and here within recent weeks was watching Real Chance at Love...lol. I also just finished watching Rock of Love Charm School. And have now began watching Momma's Boys....lol.....
    I am a sucker for the love shows that are like game shows!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Ned's Declassified on Nickelodeon. I don't know why - the show is lame and dorkey, but we (DH and I) like it. Yeah, it's a kids' show, but still, we enjoy the quirkiness of it.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Hahaha!! I don't just have A t.v. show that I am embarrassed about I have a FEW lol.
    Charm School, I love money, I used to watch Flava Flav, Rock of love and I am a shark week geek.
    Anonymous

• "the girls next door"--they are so funny, especially holly, because she trys to act so proper. i know they aren't natural blondes, but they sure have perfected the art of blondeness! its an escape, i guess.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I used to watch Ned's Declassified too, I autoprogrammed it so I could watch it everytime it came on, my seven year old liked it too so I used him as an excuse.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009