• In the Spotlight:

special k

has anyone done the special k diet? did it work and how did you go about your meals and snacks? any other info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I did it, it wasn't really that great. I still always felt hungry. It's just not a very filling feeling diet. Plus, you don't really lose that much weight. Personally, I am having much better success doing the Slim fast diet.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I haven't done the Special K diet, but I ate cold cereal every day for breakfast for about a month at work, because I was broke. I actually did drop a few pounds and felt really good. I preferred cereal with some kind of granola clusters in it though.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• The Special K diet is basically a meal replacement. This means you'd eat or drink this and NOT have a meal. This doesn't have to be used with Special K. It can be done with any meal replacement drink, bar, or cookie. I drink a SlimFast Optima Shake for breakfast because I'm always too busy to stop and eat. If I was to replace my breakfast AND lunch with a meal replacement the weight will come off easier. Why? I'm not subject to a lot of unneeded calories and fats you'd find in everyday food options.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 8:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009