how do I handel 2 kids! ugh..lolz

Okay we go out alot (me,SO and are son) and if we are going shopping I place him in the shopping cart becuz he is way to wild walking around the store, But when the new baby comes and when we go out how am I going to handel this? I mean I have to place the carseat on the cart but I can't put my son in the back of the cart cuz where am I going to put the stuff we are buyin? is anyone going through this also?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Buy a sling. Wear the new baby and keep doing what you are doing with your son. I have 5 and never used an infant car seat in a cart, things went very smoothly.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• they have like... strollers for 2 kids where one sits in the stroller one sits on like a platform on the front or something
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I know when I go grocery shopping they have the car thing but thats the only place I can think of.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• OMG! yes!! why didn't I think of that! thank you so much!!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2009