Who are these women? Are they for real, or paid actresses?

You know the ones that go on talk shows wanting to find out who the father of their baby is, the ones that have to test several men. You are only fertile for 1/4 (at best) of the entire month so how can you have 10 men tested and still not know who the father of your child is! Please, tell me these women do not exist in real life and they are only in it for tv ratings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol could be :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I have a feeling they're real. Who would want to play that part if people would see you on the street and think you're a whore?
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Who knows, there are alot of women who sleep around. In my opinion the ladies are most likely paid.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think of one in particular named Marisol on Maury who tested like 8 different men and then gave up, because she couldn't find the fathers to her children. Pathetic . . . the dna test wouldn't the one I was worried about!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• you know what they say, 'truth is stranger than fiction.' read more posts here on CM--you'll be a believer really soon!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i think they are real. but i dont know why they would want to go on tv and tell the world their buisness it seems so degrading to have to test ten men to find the father of your baby
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I knew a girl from my town who did the Murry show to find out who her babys daddy was and to find ot if her man was cheating on her
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i know its true cause i watched the taping
    aubrees_mommie

• Sadly these women do exist. I dont personally know anybody like that but my friend does, its disgusting. Not sleeping with 15 men in one month and not knowing which one is the father. Gross! Those women should have more respect for themselves. I dont care how much money you paid me, I would not go on tv testing 20 diff. guys just to boost ratings. Gross!
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think they are real but its blown out of proportion for "dramatic purposes".
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009