Teething...

my son is 8 months old and is so grumpy. he wants to eat one day all day so well and then most days he rather throw a fit and rarely nurse or eat his food. he isnt sleeping often or for long. He doesnt have a fever but is drooling alot. Im sure it is teething but not sure since my first son wasnt bad with teething and actually slept more when he did. is it normal that my youngest isnt want to eat or sleep and just cry?

Softwater

Asked by Softwater at 7:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah, you should get those teething tablets.. or, if he's really in pain, you should try infant motrin - but i would use that sparingly. the pharmacist told me to use motrin for my 6 month old.

00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 8:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Get teething tablets. You can get them at walmart. They are a homeopathic pill that helps your baby relax and calm down.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets. I swear by them, as I am taking care of my son who's growing molars. At this moment that I am writing, he now naps. He had been puking all day, slight fever, trouble eating, tempermental, heavy drooling, and in pain. I figured out he was teething, and it made sense! I just thought he was sick. I grabbed the tablets I have on hand, and not much longer he finally fell asleep, poor little guy...
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 8:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• thank you everyone i cant wait to try them
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 9:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009