What jobs in your house are a "man's job"?

After taking down the Christmas lights outside today, I am starting to think my husband has a vagina.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Taking the trash to the curb!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I was going to say taking out the trash, lmao!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• trash and throwing away dirty diapers and cooking.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i forgot to add more, lol.
    squishing bugs, and fixing clogged toilets if they have poo in them.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• sitting on the couch watching sports and watching me run around and take care of the house.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• nasty plumbing jobs or anything that requires going under the house (we have a crawl space), anything else i'll do cause i'm home all day
    hubby has to sometime hide his tools if there is a job that needs to be done and he doesn't want me doing it (something dangerous or heavy lifting) cause he knows i'm pig-headed enough to do it
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 8:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Haha thats funny all the jobs at home are mine if my husband ever lifted a finger to clean , fix something broken to put something together i swear i'd mostlikely die from a heart attack. I do it all right down to putting my daughter bed together
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Anything that involves RODENTS.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• This is what my husband does- eats, sleeps, and works( his job is super simple). He does nothing more. So, I am starting to think his penis is disappearing and he is growing a mangina. (man vagina).

I take out the garbage, do the lawn, clean, take care of the children, maintain the car, put up and take down Christmas decorations, do minor house repairs when I can, and run any household errands and more.

Anonymous

• Ah, yes, rodent patrol is done by a hired man. He is too high and mighty for that type of work.
    Anonymous