stretch marks???

Well im 34 weeks PG and i just got my first stretch mark :( its right on my waist it looks like a bruse lol like redish purpleish will this go away a few months from now???? Its really little like a bite mark kinda but im just happy i didnt get alot and i hope i dont get more since i still got about 6 weeks to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt get any till 32 weeks, after that i got a lot and they dont go away they just fade...
    Anonymous

• I have them on my hips try cocoa butter and if that dont work they will lighten up but its no biggie better then your tummy
    Anonymous

• just don't put a ton of lotion on your self. IT will soften the skin and you will get more stretch marks. Just do coco butter every so often. Like every few days.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Okie dokie lol thanks alot! I have coco butter i just dont put it on all the time.
    Anonymous

• just go to a drug store and get some lotion for strech markes and aplly alot it will help your skin when it does strech.
    Anonymous

• they will fade so much that eventually you will only see them in certain light. as far as putting on too much lotion, that will not soften the skin and make you get them. Softening the skin allows it to stretch without tearing, which is kinda what stretch marks are. Put on as much as you want! :)
    Anonymous

• I have got tons of stretchmarks all over my baduy during pregnancy its awfu! coco butter didnt work for me and i was itching all over especially my belly as it was stretching:( 4 yrs have gone by and all the stretchmarks are all still there very noticiable:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009