How soon did you show pregnancy symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It really depends on the woman. Everyone is different. Usually a couple weeks after implantation.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• It was 2 wks after conceiving for both of my pregnancies....
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Honestly, my breasts started to ache less than a week after implantation with both of my pregnancies. That was when I knew!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• The only thing that showed me before I missed my period...was I had a beer which I usally like but it made my stomach hurt and I didn't want to drink it...but I didn't realize this was why that happened until I knew I was pregnant. My breasts were sore but I thought it was PMS...
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 9:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Didn't have any symptoms right off the bat, and i was watching for them, i had been on Clomid, si i was just waiting for the nausea, sore breasts. I was 6 wks along before my breasts got sore, and i was 7 wks when i began to get nauseous.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My sister went toi the hospital cause she got reaay siick and found out she was 3 weeks preg. I Didn't start getting morning sickness til I was almost 3 months.
    iloveme7290

Answer by iloveme7290 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2009