Pimples on my chin....HELP! My birthdays in a few days, EEK !

I'm on birth control Ortha -Tri Cyclen Lo but I still get pimples on my chin around the time of my period before switching BC pills I didn't but the estrogen was too high for me.

I'm set to see a dermatologist at the end of the month but it's killing me in the meantime.

What's your beauty regiment to get rid of them or to lessen them? Any good scrubs, toners ?

I have the T-Zone going on with dryness around my cheeks so def combination skin.

I also need you ladies to recommend a good facial lotion with SPF 15 not oily. I'm ready to go over the $20 mark considering ..

Please help my birthday's in a few days and I don't want to remember 29 when looking back at my pictures resembeling an oily faced 13yr old girl.

help ! !

HazyPerception

Asked by HazyPerception at 8:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Toothpaste will dry it or even better . . . get a little baking soda and mix with water to make a paste . . put it on and let it dry.

Just don't touch it, the oil from your hands makes it worse.(wash your hands before applying anything)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Proactive....can't live without it.
    doublefistin

Answer by doublefistin at 8:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I WAS GOING TO SAT THAT LOL YES TOOTH PASTE WORKS LEAVE IT THERE AS LONG AS YOU CAN !
    Anonymous

• When you do see your dermotologist, ask for Retin A. Your reg. doctor might prescribe it if you call. You do have to be really careful about going out into the sunshine when using retin A. Its very strong and it will take care of pimples in one day. I have a tube from my derm. just for wrinkles and I dab it on my son's pimples. Works every time. :) Expensive, so I hope you have insurance.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Don't squeeze-put toothpaste on them at bed time.
    Anonymous