What did you...

What did you dress your child up in for the new born pictures at the hospital? For the ones with girls, did you put her in a dress?

Thanks!

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 8:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We didn't get prof. hospital pics. But we took our own and had her in a cute purple little sleeper.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i plan on putting her in a cute dress with some tights and stuff... of course something warm and cozy :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• For my first I just did a sleeper, for my other 3 girls I used the same outfit. It's floral, light colors, mostly pinks, kinda jumper outfit. For my son, just a little boy outfit.
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 8:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Oiiii. That was a disaster. See, I had an adorable outfit for her, complete with tights and everything. But while I was waiting for the photographer to come, she pooped and peed and I didn't have time to get the outfit on her. I ended up putting her in a sleep sack. The pictures turned out great, but I would've liked the other outfit for her : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I got hospital pics done in a cute sleeper. I had a cute pink one for the last baby and then we got two mth professional pics done I put her in a dress.

Answer by gemgem at 8:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• We didn't get ours done at the hospital. We waited until she was 4 weeks and took her to Sears. We had 3 differnt outfits (a dress, tights w/ cute top and summer outfit).
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• If you can even think about doing tights, buttons, etc, within a couple days of giving birth, I would be amazed. Tights would be a bad idea because of the unbilical stump anyway. Do yourself a favor, make it easy and find a cute sleep sack or something easy. There is plenty of time for fancy pictures later. Besides, everyone will just be looking to see which one of you she looks like, not at what she's wearing :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• my first daughter wore the outfit i picked out for her to wear home
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2009