SM???

I have anywhere between 2-4 weeks left and I just found strech marks is it normal to get depressed and cry over them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah you can cry about them, you're pregnant ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• hormones :) gotta love em! :)

honey, don't worry about stretch marks! think of the beautiful little bundle you will have and once you see that bundle and watch him/her grow, you won't give a crap about having a few stretchmarks! they are baby trophies! I proudly earned all of mine with my 3 kids!
    Anonymous

• yes! except i found mine way before that, lol.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I didn't even know I had stretchmarks until after the baby was born. They were hidden by my big belly lol. I was sad too, thankfully they were too bad!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• It happens if you were afew weeks you could have helped prevented this but now you are too far long you will have to get used to them or just cover your belly. And yes it is normal...welcome to the mother world. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• no you can't prevent them. i emember when i discovered mine w/ my first one, looking in the mirror because i could not see under my belly. i too cried--and i got more every day she was over due. she was over by 16 days. that was 23 years ago, and i've had 7 more kids. i am holding my breath for a well-deserved tummy tuck at age 44. and yes, i did all the 'preventive' stuff.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 9:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009