• In the Spotlight:

i did a bad thing

Ok so i did a bad thing i sent a pic of my boobs to someone other then my husband and the guys g/f found out but they only see it as me doing the bad thing when the guy did bad too. Anyhow i dont know what to do i know i made a mistake but i cant tell the dh he'll kill me (well kick me out) and i know were having a bad time but i dont want this to turn out bad what can i do to make it all go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• it's better to come clean with your hubby now and show how sorry you are then to try and hide it and him find out later.
    Anonymous

• yeah because the guys girlfriend could tell your DH better that he finds it out from you or he'd be angrier if he found out from someone else
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• damn thats a conundrum... was your face in the pic? cause you can deny it if it isnt ;]

im sorry i have no advice i wouldnt want to tell my hubby either id just pretend it never happened :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Its better to be honest and take whatever comes that way. Better then trying to lie your way out of it.

Answer by gemgem at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• you should come clean and tell him. he will be pissed (of course) but its better that he hears it from you than hear it from someone else. good luck with that.
    marcellam_84

Answer by marcellam_84 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• in loveBe honest just like anonymous at 7:55 p.m. said or you will be in a messpunchingarguinggood luck

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• you cant its done and you can't undo it. Tell your husband and face the consequences then examine why it was you sent a picture of your boobs to this guy in the first place.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• You need to just fess up before she tells him & the 2 of them (the GF & your hubby) decide to do a few 'wrong' things to even the score.

Bottom line is.. it doesn't matter who else did wrong...... you're responsible for your own actions.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I'm not bashing, but why in the world did you do it? I'd have been terrified that someone else would see it (whether stumble on it, or him show it/forward it to other people. My hubby would wring my neck if he found out I did that too and no way would I, not just because of him but because I don't share my boob shots with anyone but hubby anymore (internet/texting woke up a whole new generation, and dont' want my boobs being someone's bumper sticker lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Forgot to give the advice... sheesh Do you ever send them to hubby? If so, then maybe you could say you hit the wrong name in the address book or something and now you're dying from embarrassment unless you wrote something with the text that clearly said you knew who it was going to. I hate to lie, but to save my butt in that situation I think I would and learn my lesson and never ever do that again.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009