I need help and advice on finding a job where i can stay home i've been looking for months now and everything is you have to pay a fee or pay a ridiculous amount please help

if you know of any websites it would be greatly appreciated if you would let me know

naomi0823

Asked by naomi0823 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I don't have any advice to give ya on this one as I have been looking for the same thing. If ya find anything that is legit- please let me know. I would love to stay home with my son & work as I am gone a lot due to work/school. It's hard on the both of us but an income is needed!
    bramlettljb

Answer by bramlettljb at 11:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Are you looking for a job or a home business...a job you should never pay for! A home business...is even better in my opinion cause your building your own dreams and not working for someone where your building someone else's dream. Right now with Ameriplan USA there is a promotion going on...it only costs $20 dollars to get started instead of $95 dollars. If you only want a job try out these: http://www.chacha.com http://www.1800flowers.com but if your seriously interested in Ameriplan USA check out these sites: http://www.apwebinar.com http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar I wish you good luck with your search and I hope you have an awesome day!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• www.divaliciousparties.weebly.com 100% Free to join and host a party!
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Many home businesses that are legit you have to pay a fee to start. This does not make it a scam. I did it with Mary Kay and Partylite and now with the company I love! (TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE). My husband and I own our own business too locally and we had to pay to start it. I believe a lot of times it takes money to make money. I make great money every week--and I am so happy I payed the $40 to get started! :) Good luck girlie!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 2:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• We are involved with Mona Vie and find that it is a fun and easy business to get started. We obviously are doing it to help us financially but it is a fun product and that makes it easy! If you are interested email me at moppenheiser@comcast.net...I will email you the info.

The best advice I can tell you is find something you love and it will be easy to do!!
    Good luck!
    DorothyOpp

Answer by DorothyOpp at 2:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I just found a site called guru.com....you can register and upload your resume....basic membership is free and potential employers will send you a project notification if they think you have the type of skills they need...then you would have to bid on the projects....some are long-term and some are short. Like I said I am new to this website and have not done any work through it...although I am currently bidding on a project to send e-mails out and so some admin work.....Hope this helps and I'll update you if I am sucessful at this.....please let me know if you find that legit biz....things are very tight with $$$ these days...would love to find something to help pay the bills...good luck!
    MO3611

Answer by MO3611 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Tupperware is just $79.99 plus tax and you own a business. If that's to much and you are interested you can host a book party to try to earn your kit FREE!!! my2.tupperware.com/amyroca if you own a business you can make your own hours and still get ALL the training you need.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Tupperware, Avon, Arbonne to name a few. It takes money to make money. When you work outside the home you have 'work clothing' same difference
    Anonymous

• What we do: Market our free websites(training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time

What we do not do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket

You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees

I work from home on my computer and telephone!
    I found a risk free way of earning money from Home.
    I have found a team to last a lifetime and I love passing it on to other families. :) This month you can earn a $150 or $300 gas card just for part time work. Let me help you ease the financial strain of a bad economy.
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtH...
    mommyetb@hotmail.com
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2008