How can I get the initiative to drop a few pounds and quit smoking?

I nag myself constantly about this. Yet, I sit here, after eating a piece of chocolate,
smoking a cigarette.

evelyngayle

Asked by evelyngayle at 8:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• http://www.nlp-practitioners.com/

they can help you with smoking and changing your mind about how you feel and think about yourself, excercise etc.  anything you want to work on, sky is the limit.

Anonymous

• Sometimes we wait till we have a health scare, like a heart attack. So would that do it? LOL Last week I had a pain in the left side of my chest. While I'm not terribly overweight, i do carry about 10-15 pounds too much. While I knew it was probably a muscle spasm from doing an upper body workout earlier in the day, its all the wake up call I needed. I determined that I better take care of my whole body so that I could live a long life with my children. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Like nike says "Just Do It"good luck

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• You just reminded me that we have Christmas chocs in the pantry.... YUM.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I'd definitely say quit smoking BEFORE losing weight ;o) quiting smoking makes most people eat like crazy to keep themselves busy LOL
    Anonymous