baby vax??

When does a newborn get its first shots? my friend said her doc isnt giving them til 2 months, but my doc has me scheduled for this week.. my son will be 2 weeks????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter had hers at 2 weeks 2 months seems a bit off i would go by what your doctor tells you too do
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My son started his at two months and so did all of the other newborns I know (that's about five other babies since I stay in touch with everyone from my birthclass, plus my sister in law).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Your child probably got their first vax at the hospital. Hep B shot, which is totally not needed for a baby. It's a sexually transmitted disease and wears off in 7-10 years. The next ones should be at a couple of MONTHS old. Before you do this, I urge you to study vaccines. They have serious side effects, arthritis - which is what I got, seizures, death...just to name a few. Contact me if you want more info.
    www.myspace.com/parentsagainstvax www.vaclib.org www.thinktwice.com www.nvic.org
    And yes, children can get into school without vaccines.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• my little girl got her first shot at the hospitol and then she got shots at like a week or two after we came home i have never heard of them getting shots at two months inless they was not took to the doctor after you come home with them like the hospitol tells you to and i dont beleave a doctor would give a baby shots if they did not need them
    Anonymous

• if you are pro vax wait until your child is 2 years before you get them vaccinated. That way it allows their brain and body to develope to handle all the toxins.

Doctors give shots because they get paid to give shots. Their knowlegde is based on outdated text books. If you talk to a chiropractor who is a DR they will say no vaccinatations as well as Naturopathic Doctor=no vaxes. Dr Mercola also says no vaccines.

If you want unbiased info. come to the group educate before you vaccinate or choosing not to vaccinate.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• depends on the vax. when they are newborn they get vit k and hep b. Normally at 2 months they get their 1st set of shots. I think they are too soon so if you baby is only a couple weeks old definitely too soon. Delay as long as you can and educate before you vaccinate.
    Anonymous

• My kids got theirs at 2 months. I think two weeks is too early. I guess it depends on the doctor.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009