how to make tonight special?....

my husband was nice enough to give me the night off tonight..he got his sister to babysit for us so we could have some alone time...but the thing is i have no idea what to do to make tonight fun...i dont want the night to be all about sex but it will be on the agender...any ideas for a fun night wit da hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Do something that neither of you have done in a while. My boyfriend and I just went roller skating- it was so weird b/c I hadn't done that since Junior High but it was the best time ever. We held hands while skating around in circles & reminiscing about the good ole days while being passed by all the younger kids there.
    When you get home- you can cont. with your agenda of the baby making...LOL

bramlettljb

Answer by bramlettljb at 12:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Fun fun fun. Ok first go and get this months cosmo, it has truth or dare cards in it and me and my hubby played with them the other night and it was kinda like we were kids again but naughty at the same time. Also get something nice to wear under your clothes. If it's nice weather where you live instead of going to a resturaunt have a picnic (you still wont have to cook,pizza will do) Anything you do is going to be great so enjoy.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I'm not feeling well today (total bummer) but my hubby and I had planned a living room picnic. We do that about once a month after our son goes to bed. I get all kinds of goodies on a platter (cheese, pepperoni, grapes, watermelon, shrimp cocktail, leftover fried chicken, crackers, etc) and we camp out on the floor and watch our favorite reality shows that TiVo taped for us and then it's usually a nice night of lovemaking afterward. We love the picnics on the livingroom floor. Nice to have a "date" even if we don't go anywhere.
    joycestew2002

Answer by joycestew2002 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2008