is this possible implantation?

i have had everything but a blood test done but iwanted to see if this is normal implatation. i have bright red period it is light not normal for me though.... i have had home tests and pee test at the doc office all negative. i have the breast enlargement like no joke, same with the tenderness and cramping and what not....

it has been like that for weeks and i am now starting if it is a period early. i am curious if this is normal implantation or if it is just a period...

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds to me like you are NOT pregnant. Negative tests at the dr and home... No blood test, why? I think it is hormonal and you may not be making enough progesterone. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• that is another problem this is not the first time this has happened. my first pregnacy i new with the first test. my second pregnacy it was just like this but i had a misscarriage a month later. and they wouldn't do a blood test. the doc wanted me out as soon as i walked in.
    Anonymous

• What? Your doctor wanted you out as soon as you walked in? What does that mean? Why have there been so many pregnancies, any births? What was the recent surgery you had?
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• as soon as i walked in to be seen the nurse was in the room getting all the info. as soon as the doctor noticed that i was not pregnat she was in a hurry to get me out. when i was the only patient in the whole office. didn't say anything but yeah your not pregnat i had a bladder infec. but a bl;adder infec does not make your chest swell and before i could ask for a blood test she was gone! i have had one full term baby she is over a year. and my last surgery was 4 yrs ago.
    Anonymous