Do you trust him enough?

Do you believe in, have faith in and trust your s/o enough to say, without a doubt, that he would not cheat on you?

anetrnlov

Asked by anetrnlov at 9:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Let me answer my own question.....

Yes I do. I believe beyond the shadow of a doubt that Eric would never cheat on me.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Honestly....no I don't trust "w/o a shadow of a doubt" how freakin sad is that?
    Anonymous

• I can say that I do. After 9 years I haven't had any problems but I will not say it can't happen because I know it could at the drop of a dime.

So I do keep my eyes wide open.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 9:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yes i do! I know Im the one and only woman in his life and he loves me
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 9:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yes Yes I do believe he will never cheat.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I am with you, Army. I am not naive by any stretch of the imagination but after knowing him for 15 years I know what my husband is capable of and cheating is something he would never do.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• No but I'm not saying that I DON'T trust him but it's never good to be too trusting in something like that even if your relationship is wonderful it still happens in those types of relationships too.
    Anonymous

• No.. humans are animals, and almost all animals are not monogamous. The whole thought of being with one person (physically AND emotionally) scares the shit out of me. I think if we stray, it's because it's in our nature. Not saying I have.. for those of you that like to jump to conclusions! Just... SAYING.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i did until about 6 weeks ago he changed his habits and the way he looks at me its scary but I can not find anything on him e-mail or call logs but i have my guard up and I hate it after 5 years why now

Anonymous

• oh sigh sigh sighhhh I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has cheated overstepping flirtting in person with other women and online.
    Anonymous