Should I bring my 2 month old from MA to FL to visit my parents?

just worried about crying on plane, catching illnesses, breaking his routine, etc....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• In my opinion I think he is way to little I am pretty sure your supposed to wait till they are like 6 months. just to be on the safe side I'd ask his doctor what they suggest. maybe your parents could come visit instead. I hope I helped.
    emmasmommy1016

Answer by emmasmommy1016 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I honestly think your baby is a little young to be flying..
    But that's just my opinion..
    kerrysmom

Answer by kerrysmom at 12:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My dr said 2 months is fine to travel, (it is said that they have their first set of shots first) we are taking our 2 month old from seattle to wisconsin next week to meet his grandparents. The dr. said to feed him a bottle or the breast on the decent so that the sucking and swollowing can help him with the pressure in his ears. Hope this helps & good luck!
    newmomohboy

Answer by newmomohboy at 12:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I haven't traveled with my daughter yet but my cousin and his wife took their baby to England when he was just about two months to meet his grandparents with total clearance from the doctor. They said hey gave him a bottle on take off to help with the altitude change and he slept practically the whole time. good luck and hope this helps
    Jdiehl

Answer by Jdiehl at 2:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2008