WHY IS LIFE SO HARD?

I TRY AND TRY AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO WRONG ALL AT ONCE. MY SO HAD AN AFFAIR AND DIDNT SEEM TO BE SORRY. I KICKED HIM OUT AFTER A ARGUEMENT. THE RENT IS DUE. THE WATER AND GAS ARE DUE. ON TOP OF THAT I WAS OFF FOR SURGERY AND MY CHECK WONT EVEN COVER THE RENT. WE HAVE LITTLE FOOD. I HAVE TO GO TO WORK LATE EVEYDAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET THE KIDS OFF TO SCHOOL, SINCE HE IS GONE. I TRY TO STAY STRONG BUT IT IS SO HARD! THE KIDS DONT KNOW MY PAIN, I TRY TO BE STRONG FOR THEM, BUT AT TIMES THEY GET ON MY NERVES AND I DONT WONT TO TAKE ANYTHING OUT ON THEM. I KNW I NEED A BREAK BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP ME WITHOUT HEARING MORE MESS FROM THEM. I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO HAVE A BREAK DOWN. I AM SCREAMING INSIDE. AND NO ONE HEARS ME. MY KIDS NEED ME RIGHT NOW, I CANT LEAVE THEM. . I TAKE MY MEDS. BUT THEY DONT HELP.I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS. THEY THINK I AM SO STRONG. BUT I FEEL SO WEAK.

MIXED

Asked by MIXED at 9:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• sometimes we make choices in our life that arent great. trust me-ive done my share. when it all seems to blow up in our face, that is a time to make a choice. you can take him back, things will go back to "normal" and you can keep living your life the same way. or you can start by making changes. it is so so so so so so so so hard, i know. i was a single mom of 2, never married, heartbroken, drugs, married men, lots of bad choices. when you get to the bottom of the pile, you can either stay at the bottom, or climb your way back up to the top. you are strong. you have come this far in your life. you can do this! i dont know you, but i believe in you! and so do these other moms. you have it in you to do this.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Im sorry sweetie ....can you apply for food stamps and maybe help with paying the utilities about 5 years ago I had to get help and they helped me pay my gas

Anonymous

• can your mom lend you some money? im sorry you're having a rough time
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I would go to family right now if you can and tell them exactly what you have told us here. Sometimes people can't see how bad things are until you spell it out for them.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• MY MOM PAYES BILL FOR HER AND MY SISTER ,SHE HAS NOTHING. I HAVE APPLYED FOR FOOD STAMPS BUT THE WORKER KEEPS NEEDING MORE AND MORE STUFF
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 9:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• reaching out is good. you have acknowledge your limits. i have been there, (3 kids then)and i went to church for help, soc. services (but they rejected me and siad come back when homeless!), and WIC. i got stronger thru it all, and it all worked out. but you need to have a good cry w/ a girlfriend or mentor. The elizabeth ministry at the catholic church can help. no strings attached. each church will have it's own flavor. i just share what worked for my family. eventually, i did what i could to earn money from daycare, to mobile dj, to cleaning lady, to elder care, and w/ the help of church, Wic, and the grace of God, we made it. God bless you.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 9:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I know it sounds bad, but life is hard because if it was good all the time how would you appreciate the good and great times. Hang in there and I will pray for you.

Heavenly Father, please bless this mom. You know she is struggling, while doing the best she can to be a great mom. You and I know that you are always there and watching even if she does not realize it. I pray in the precious name of Jesus that you show her you are there for her and help her through these tough times. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Remember, you are loved hun. if you need to talk feel free to IM me.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think you need to ask for help, even if you have to hear the "mess".You are hurting and your kids know it and they need a mom honey.Even goo dmoms go thru this stuff and you need to let yourself get some help.Do u have a local food pantry in your town?Churches help moms alot I know.As for SO being gone-you can do this, you really can.You were strong enough to bring kids thru your body into this world, there is nothing you cannot do.(hugs) hang on mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Try calling around to churches in your area and explain your situation and see if any of them can help. I know some of them do. I wish I had more ideas, but I don't have any other than what others have already posted. I'm sure you will make it through this and be a stronger person because of it! You can message me if you need someone to talk to or just vent or cry to! Good luck.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i dont know if you ever pray or anything. but that is where i started. its never too late to have God as an option. i learned that there is an enemy (yes, the devil) that wants me to fail in my life. to not live up to my God given potential. but in that i also learned that there is a possibility to take what satan meant in my life for bad, and turn it into something to glorify God. you can make good out of this bad situation. PM me if you are interested in talking.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009