I have 10 weeks left in my pregnancy, I thank god I made it this far. With 10 weeks left has anyone been nervous? I mean. i am so happy that the pharse ''too good to be true'' keeps poppin in my head. I Jus want to make it to my 37th week which is considered full term and hold my baby girl. I am so anxious that it scares me and I think something bad is goin to happen bcuz i am so anxious...Does anyone understand what i mean? if so i need ur advice!!!!! thanks

Makes times go by so slow...

BubbleeBabyJoy2

Asked by BubbleeBabyJoy2 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had this same problem... i was put on zoloft and it got so much better. i was INSANE though, dont be as insane as i was. try going to a therapist
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• You are perfectly normal, and you are going to have your miracle! Don't rush the next few weeks. Enjoy each day. This is a beautiful journey, and it is almost over! You are going to embark on the most precious and joyous adventure yet, motherhood! Best wishes! Try to get some sleep, you will need to rest up!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Well hopefully you go all the way to 39 weeks or 40, but I understand what you mean. Don't stress over the what ifs, it isn't worth it. :) Just focus on all the wonderful things about labor and delivery. Relax and read wonderful birth stories, not bad ones. Pregnancy is a natural and beautiful thing, remember that! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• First of all, relax!! I always thought something was going to happen too, from the minute I found out I was pregnant, but you know what? Worrying won't do anything! Just enjoy the last few weeks you have for yourself and try to stay positive about everything! Just try to take it easy! Stress doesn't help you or the baby at all. And trust me, the next few weeks are going to fly! I remember thinking, oh my goodness, it's 35 weeks already -- and then I had my baby at 37 weeks right on the spot! Good luck and Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• Oh Rescue Remedy is all natural and great for stress and anxiety.. ok! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Everything will be ok. I am 32 weeks and I thank god every time I feel my baby girl kick me.(even though it doesn't feel good sometimes) You should start seeing your DR. every two weeks now and that makes the time go by real fast. Also I have started putting her room together and all of the fun things that goes along with it. It is just another reminder that she will be here before you know it.......Good luck
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Relax, it's perfectly normal to feel this way. I don't think there's a single woman out there who hasn't felt that way at some point during their pregnancy. Try not to think about it too much but I know that's hard. Hang in there momma, you're almost there.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 10:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• OMG! I have ten weeks left and i can't wait for her to get here,well that what I am suppose to have. But anyway these are the longest ten weeks of my life. I hope she is a girl I have 5 boys. But if not this will be my last baby.
    babygirl419

Answer by babygirl419 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009