Why do so many...

Why do some many post questions and answers under anonymous??

anetrnlov

Asked by anetrnlov at 10:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya know I was wondering the same thing earlier. I mean I can see the reasoning if you want to be rude and don't want anyone to know, but some questions and answers are innocent like the are you a prepper question I don't see why that one had to be anonymous. Then on the other side of the coin I have seen some questions that people should have made anonymous, answers too. Maybe it is just a shyness thing. I made a resoloution at the beginning of the year that I wouldn't say anything that I would have to apologize for so I won't answer anonymously.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i don't know....
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Um because they can.
    Anonymous

• How many people have to ask this same question in a week ?
    Anonymous

• Well I am aware of that...good lord. I was just curious if there was a real reason behind it.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Wasn't aware it was asked before. Do you know how many questions there are in each section??? I am not going through them all...
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• You can type in a question or answer and some similar ones should pop up.
    Anonymous

• Why can't she just ask the question herself? Do you ladies say the same thing to your kids when they as a question more than once?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think that for the most part, some people want to put on the front and reply rudely to others. I they hide behind the curtains thinking oh it's ok, they will never know it was me. Honestly I think that we shouldn't be allowed to ask or reply anonymously. We are all adults and so let act like responsible adults and admit to our post.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 10:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• That is what I am starting to wonder SimplyCreative. You would think if this offends/annoys/bothers some people so much they would fail to return to it but they keep coming back just to be nasty.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009