How many teeth ??

Hi, I just had a question for anyone with a answer. My 19 month daughter only has 8 teeth. She ran a fever and was really fussy about two weeks ago thats when we noticed two knots on her lower gums . Is this her molars coming in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 18 month old has only 12. the front 4 top and bottom, and 4 molars. she still hasn't gotten her eye teeth yet. funny thing.. my 2 1/2 year old has all but 1 eye tooth... I never got 1 adult eye tooth either. IDK if my kids just don't have them or what LOL :)

probably the molars, they'll take a while to come in, they aren't as sharp as the front teeth.
    Anonymous

• prolly the molars! my 19 month old only has 13 teeth
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I've always heard the longer the baby teeth stay up inside the gums, the better their teeth will be by absorbing more calcum while still up inside the gums.
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 11:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Molars will probably be next.
    The usual (but not always) order is:
    Front middle teeth
    The teeth right next to the front middle teeth
    The first molars (hang on tight - its a rough ride)
    The canine / vampire teeth - these fill the gap between the front teeth and the molars
    The second molars
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My daughter only has two teeth and she's 15 months old! Here is a chart with eruption guidelines for primary(baby) teeth....remember this is just a guideline!
    Photobucket
    usmcmom29

Answer by usmcmom29 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009