we need a new stroller.. any suggestions??

need a little help here moms... im in need of a good stroller. i want the 3 wheel type jogging stroller. first off im not an avid jogger i just really want a good stroller that i can take the baby for walks in the park, take to the mall and on vacations.. ive done a little research and they are pretty expensive. i dont mind paying the money for a good strolleras long as it will last us a couple years. he will be one in about a week and im ready for a good stroller and to stop using out travel system stroller and our crappy combi.. any suggestions would be great thanks..

jaxonsmmy

Asked by jaxonsmmy at 11:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry i can't help you but have you looked at ebay.com or cragslist.com ? Hope you find one!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 11:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Its not a jogging stroller but Jeep makes pretty good strollers and you can get them at wal-mart
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i have several friends that LOVE thier b.o.b jogging stroller...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I just got the Dreamer Design Manhattan Deluxe stroller. It has the front swivel wheel that can lock so it can be used for light jogging. I took it to the park today and it handled off road great. It goes up to like 85 pounds and my 2-year-old still has plenty of head room for growth. Most of the stollers I'd looked at only went up to 40 pounds and the top of her head was already past the top of the seat back.
    I got mine from amazon.com...
    http://www.amazon.com/Dreamer-Design-Manhattan-Deluxe-Jogger/dp/B000O56MQW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1231735362&sr=8-1
    $224, no tax, no shipping
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2009