I recently gave birth on 09-25-08, my regulars periods steated on 11-11-08 and i havent had one since. Could i be pregnant?

Ms.Lia

Asked by Ms.Lia at 11:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if u had unprotected sex then yes but it still could be all out of wack from having the baby, I had my son on 7-23 and i just got mine last month for the first time.... it depends on every person
    Anonymous

• I am having cramps as if my period wants to start. My breast are very tender. And again my test keep coming back negative
    Ms.Lia

Answer by Ms.Lia at 11:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• http://www.thepregnancytester.com/ ??

In all honesty. If you're having sex then yes you could be pregnant. It doesn't mean that you are. The best way to tell is to take a pregnancy test.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• if you're breastfeeding your period can be absent for awhile
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2009