He still doesn't sleep through the night

My son is almost two and still doesn't sleep through the night. It wouldn't be so bad if he only woke up once, but he wakes up at least three times a night and sometimes more. He only wants his drink and then he's fast asleep again. Is it normal for two year olds to wake up this often at night? And any suggestions on how to help him sleep longer?

QuintinsMom217

Asked by QuintinsMom217 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine did this too.
    Then my hubby had a great idea - put a bottle (or sippy cup) in the crib with her.
    Worked like a charm. The first night, I went in, showed her the cup, then handed it to her. The next night she never called for me. WOW!
    She still wakes up from time to time but usually there is a reason: a cold, teething (1 to go!), etc.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2009