How do Iget rid of it?

I know I have to wait a few weeks to do any exercise but how do I get rid of this pouch? I had 2 c-sections in 1 yr so I have this pouch that hangs over my scar. Other then that my stomach will be flat after my uterus goes down. What ae some ways to get rid of the pouch? And when can I start to exercise?

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 11:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would start to exercise when the doc says its ok, get one of those work out balls from walmart (The small ones) and do sit ups while laying on it... in about 2 or 3 weeks u should see really good results
    Anonymous

• You can start when the doc clear you...you really don't want to pop your sutures...TRUST ME. Lots of abdominal work....if your skin is elastic and you were in good shape pre-baby it should be easier then it is for others.

My skin isn't elastic, I am overweight and I have had 3 sections so even after I lose the weight through diet and exercise I am going to have to have surgery to get rid of my "pouch" which is more like an apron now....YUCK.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• yeah i think im gonna need surgery ;[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yeah I have had 3 in 3 yrs My oldest is 2 1/2 and myyoungest is 4 days old. I was still trying to lose my weight from #2 when I got pregnant with #3 so I dont know how easy it will be.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Honestly, if the pouch is loose skin, it isnt going away unless you have it removed, if the puch is excess fat, then alot of exercise will help reduce it. I have had 2 children and I weigh 117 including my pouch..Good Luck, it's a TOUGH place to get toned.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My docs have told me with out a doubt surgery which sucks but I am going to try to get in the best shape I can before hand so the surgery isn't so hard on my body and doesn't take as long.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Its a little of both. I dont mind if it is a little one but mine is big I just want it to go down a little. My sister has and you can barely tell because it is so small.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Get the book How To Eat Move and be Healthy It is soo wonderful and the ONLY thing that has ever worked for me.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• If you have that, you will need surgery to correct it. I talked to the Dr. about it... If it is without a doubt because of the c-sections and maybe because of an error or they could have done it better, sometimes insurance companies will pay for it.
    Anonymous

• im so jealous of people who's belly goes back to normal after the uterus goes down!!!! by best friend is like that, i gave birth 5 weeks after she did and when she came to visit me in the hospital her stomach was back to normal and she had lost all her baby weight!!!!!!!! you couldnt even tell she had a baby!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2009