pregnancy aches and pains?

What did you take for your pregnancy "aches and pains?" I'm 30 weeks and i'm having major hip pain and the back pain kicked in this week. Doc suggested taking tylenol (which didn't help) or 1/2 a pill of percocet (which i'm not comfortable doing since it's so strong). Just wondering if you found something that worked good for you?

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 11:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sadly, Tylenol is the only over the counter pain pill you can take. I wish I had an answer for you.. I have stabbing pain in my wonderland! Ooof. My best suggestion is go relax in a nice bath - getting the weight off your body and the warm water will give you some basic relief.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• This is way TMI, but the only thing that helps my hips is when DH and I have sex "doggy style." I don't know why but it works for me.
    Anonymous