how can I find more book to read to my children online?

Help please my brother sent me preschool story but my children already read those. please help!!!

Jad30

Asked by Jad30 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why not check out freecycle or the local library? I know ours gets an overload of certain books and you can buy them for 0.25 or less and freecycle is just that...free.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• your local library should have a preschool story time. it's free, and the children's librarian there can recommend some good reads. there are a lot of classic children's stories, but you should also choose things that are topical, what's going on in the lives of your kids. new friends, moving, grandma dies... books are the best toy there is. good luck!
    vickiathome

Answer by vickiathome at 12:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Library. If you want to buy (I do a combination of both), I sell children's fiction and non/fiction books through Usborne Books at Home. My website is on my link. These books are great because they cover just about everything under the sun that your kids could be interested in and are a great learning tool as well. They have sticker books and puzzle books, kits, covering everything from touchy/feely books for infants to junior high level subjects. There's also Barefoot Books - much more international in their stories, a lot of multi-cultural stories and artwork.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Why not try my new book "Benson's Race"? www.amazon.com

Benson is a Siberian husky, training hard for the Iditarod. But not everyone racing is as honest as Benson’s trainer. While crossing a dangerous stretch, Benson will find Rosie, a red-furred husky dognapped by Zelda, the evil musher. Can Benson save her? And will rescuing her cost him the race?

Addressing family, work ethics, responsibility, and tolerance of others, this touching, yet action-packed story teaches valuable lessons we all must learn. The characters come alive through magnificent illustrations.
    marec01

Answer by marec01 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009