pull ups

I went to the store to buy some b/c I think my LO is ready and man are they expensive. Where do you find your pull ups for cheap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never used them. They are still diapers and I have yet to meet anyone that had success with pullups. (not that there isn't anyone, just that I don't know of anyone.) Good luck.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I'm not using them except special things like LOOONG car trips when getting to a bathroom quickly will be hard.
    They are too much like diapers and kids quickly learn that going in the feels just the same.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Oh, really... I didn't know that..I thought you start them in pull up to teach them to put on or take off there pants... I have no clue..
    Anonymous

• Ok family dollar or dollar generals have pretty cheap pull ups only thing they are tear sides not velcro wich is only down fall. They are more for our aid then our childs. cause you want to teach them but if you put them in undies you have more accidents to clean up. I really only used them when i left the house so no mess in car or at stores. hope this helps.
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I don't use Pull Ups on my son. They are crazy expensive, and are really no different that diapers (except that you "pull" them on instead of fasten them on).
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 1:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I don't see how some of you say that Pull-Ups are like diapers when they are'nt! There are several types of Pull-ups - like Feel and Learn, those don't absorb and the child will feel really wet therefore wanting to go to the potty. Then there's the Cool Alert, which when the child uses the pull they will feel a really cool sensation down there and don't want that to happen again so they will try there best to go to the potty lol. There are different types out there. Yes they are expensive, but they work! Its another step up to potty training! Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• I tried the feel and learn and they were still very absorbent. They just had a stip on them that was not absorbant, but everything went to the sides and was absorbed there. The cool alert were not out there when I was potty training.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 5:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I used them to potty train my grand daughter and It was nice not to have to clean dirty panties like i had to 25 yrs ago. She hated when she had an accident and the design went away. It helped a lot I thought. I had her fully trained in 3 weeks. She was obviously really ready and all kids are different.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I used the off brand at walmart.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2008