would a mature adult

pick their nose and wipe the booger somewhere? i definitely have never done this and this question has nothing to do with me. did i mention i never pick my nose? :p

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 11:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow who ever knew picking your nose would be such a hot topic? There is so much debate on this tonight it is too funny! What will be the next hot button topic picking your wedgie when everyone is looking? Someone should post that question, Would a mature adult pick their ass when people were looking?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I've seen adults do it. whether or not they are mature or not is up for debate though!
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 11:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• LOL!!!!!! They would, but they would not talk about it on online Q&A posts. GEESH!!! Some people!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• aliciatron you are making me laugh tonight. I will have to say what I said before everyone no matter what they say has done this at some point. Don't let them fool you!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i totally have!! walkin down the grocery aisles..or in the bathroom stickin it on the walls..suuuure theres toilet paper or paper towel like riiiight there..but when youre walkin your way outta the bathroom and ya just do a quick nose pick check, im not gonna walk allll the way back to get a towel...lol..so thats what the walls are for!! ;)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I dont believe that you've never picked your nose. you prolly pick ur nose all the time, and that's what made you think of this dumb question.
    Anonymous

• lol alexis, so true :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• lol anon i was being silly, you'd have to read the other post about picking boogers to appreciate my sense of humor :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• EVERYONE pickes their nose. It's just no one talks about it. Now to wipe it somewhere is a bit much. I prefer to roll it in a ball and flick it...LOL
    Anonymous

• hahahahhahahaha i do that allllll the time!!! especially when theres tons...hhahaha omg soo fun!! i remember one time i did that, and i was rolling it around in my fingers, and then i dropped it, i was so upset cuz it was so big..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2009