Black Panthers and KKK????

Do you have the same opinions, thought, and views on both of them? If so why? If not why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• anon 11:01 I agree with you totally. MLK had a much better style. He was such a great man....violence solves nothing.
    That being said, I still think in comparison the KKK has been responsible for much more violence than The Black Panthers. Both are terrorist organizations though.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• God..don't EVEN go there..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Honestly...I see no difference among any of the racial extremist groups other then the race they promote. The ignorance, the hatred and the intolerance is the same and I have no use for any of them.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Both promotes hate and racism.
    Anonymous

• I asked because i just got done watching a documentary on both. I had never heard of the black panthers or knew they existed.
    Anonymous

• I don't see the drama. People, these groups are out there! what is that elephant in the room saying? right. The drama lies within the people within these groups. Why can't it be discussed?

My feelings towards both groups are the same. Narrow-minded, bigoted racists.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Sorry ladies, the kkk has killed and terrorized blacks in this country for years and the black panthers have arraigned free breakfast for kids in poor urban communities. Huge difference, they are no where near the same. Show me one example of the Black Panthers terrorizing and killing white people. I rest my case

Anonymous

• Both groups are grossly out of style. Only nuts that still support that mess are men stuck in the 60's still looking like fools not realizing views and ideas have changed dramatically. Racism is actually the minority now. You meet racist pigs. but they keep it to themselves now a days. they do not want to get sued.
    Anonymous

• anon11:57 A really good audio commentary is eyes on the prize. Watch it. black panters was violent. I am African American. My parent grew up in that time. they were not a follower of black panthers in no kind of way. they promoted violence and rebellion. Their way to get freedom was not right way. Marting Luther King did it the bible way and got results. He did not have a gang.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• does this make their group any better than the KKK?

"The Party's ideals and activities were so radical, it was at one time assailed by FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover as "the greatest threat to the internal security of the United States." from www.blackpanther.org
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009