Two story stomach???

How many of you read that and thought I was insane? LOL

Seriously though....I always joked (when I was pregnant) that my kids lived in a two story townhouse.

Right at my belly button I have a very noticeable crease/indention/separation in my stomach....every getting ready to bust at 9 months you can see it.

I hate it.

Anyone else have it or know what causes it?

anetrnlov

Asked by anetrnlov at 11:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• confusedI don't get it I try to picture what you are saying but it doesn't make sense.

Maybe I am missing something...??? More detail please.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Look at your stomach and right where your belly button is imagine and indentation on both sidesthat extends from your belly button to your sides and never goes away....
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 12:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have it too. I hate it. :( No idea what causes it.

And I never look "pregnant" because of it. The first time a stranger asked me when I was due with my first, I was 41 weeks. With my second, I literally rolled a piece of gauze to fill in the crease and using a belly band to hold it in place--my reason was that it would get sweaty and cause a rash if I didn't, but it had the added perk of smoothing everything out and making my belly look more like a normal pregnant shape. I felt so much happier that pregnancy because of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009