Is it normal for a child to be extremely horny when they are young (around the age of 5 years old)? adult content

When I grew up, I acted out on sexual acts. I played with my best friend, who I ended up rubbing my clit on hers, and I remembered it felt good. I remember I did it to my closest male cousin, and he told me to keep my panties on but I left them off because - - it felt good. Then I acted out more on another girl when I was 9 and did the same as the my best friend when I was 5. Then as I grew older to 11-12 I got my period and stopped fooling around with my cousin.

I was approached from my father in my sophomore year and he came in one morning to kiss me good morning. He was erect as he pressed himself against me. I pressed up on his chest to get him off and old him to stop and don't.

Was I hypersexual as a kid because I was sexually abused a lot more than I think as a child? I am trying to figure out why I was so sexual and was this normal for a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2011 in Health

• Hmmm I dont know. I think it does affect you. Ive never tokd anybody, but I will admit it here. I dont like saying it like this but when I was growing up I did end up experimenting with sex. I think its all natural and I didnt think nothing of it. I started touching myself when I was smaller then I felt that I liked it so I guess thats how masturbating came about. As much as I wish I could erase the memorie of what I did, I cant. I fooled around with my own sister but I was just 10 then realized at some point that it wasnt right. Then with my male cousin too. My mom found out about me and my sister and we stopped cuz I knew it wasnt right. I hate to admit I was molested as a child too. NOBODY knows that till this day. And well I guess its just the things that you experience. I never stopped masturbating as I grew older and then soon I would watch porn while doing it so idk. But for a 5yr old I dont think its normal :(
    HisMommy4Ever

Answer by HisMommy4Ever at 6:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2011

• I was molested by my dad too. I masturbated alot but never did anything with other people. I can remember doing it around age 5.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2011

• robinkane messing around in the tub and having an erection are totally different from what the OP is describing. My chidlren are 4 and 6 years old and as far as I know have not done anything like you mentioned. I also do not remember doing anything with others until I was a teen. I did mess around with masturbation, but also don't remember doing that until puberty either. I think you may well have some repressed memories there and they manifested themselves. I personally do not believe what you have described is normal childhood behavior.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2011

• I do think it has something to do with being molested, or being exposed to sexual stuff to early..
    Growing up I would mess around with anyone that showed interest first (i was too shy to make a move!). My earliest memory was with my BFF who was a bit older than me. I willingly let my BIL mess with me & I started messing around with guys (starting in elementary).. I messed around with a guy that was 2x my age (i was 11, he 21) and lost my V to my boyfriend when i was 11.. and when I was old enough to know better I have messed with my cousin.

I dont remember ever being molested as a young child. but as I got a lil' older my dad would try kissing me from time to time, I always said no & he backed off.. But who knows what happened that I cant remember..
    It makes me feel bad for some of the things Ive done. But even as an adult if I wasnt married, who knows what kind of sexual life style Id lead if I could get away with it.
    Anonymous

• Both my kids masturbated in the bath tub when they were kids. We spoke with them privately and told them it's ok in private but not to do it in public. It's normal. When a kid discovers that it feels good they will do it at any age. When I was in high school I babysat a family of boys. The oldest boy was about 2.5 yo and always had his hands down his pants. When I would do a diaper change he always had an erection. The mom told me not to worry about it.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2011

• That's what I have thought, aeneva. I have been thinking that ever since I was hanging out with my best friend when I was little. But, the more research and therapy that I have gone through, the more I realize there are a lot of repressed memories that are still coming out till this day and it is scaring the shit out of me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2011

• I am getting nauseated realizing what the reality really is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2011