who here thinks

that some moms on here need to loosen up? come on ladies, lighten up, take a shot, and relaaaaax. its all good im not mad, just sometimes you gotta laugh. but my silly sense of humor isnt for everyone :>

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 11:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait!!! You can't be mature AND talk about boogers?!?!?

Shit.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That's What I was going to say! It's like you read my mind! I was going to post a question asking why everyone was so uptight and boring tonight. You wanna be my friend?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• There certainly are some on here with their panties in a bunch...mainly because they think they are right and everyone else is wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yes some ladies here take it too serious I guess they are having a bad day and need to let out some steam.angry

Anonymous

• i added you :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• you need to loosen up yourself you stuck up *****..lol just messign around..no really some girls on here just get them selves off on thinking there smarter then evedryone else. but hey at the end of the day im not the one on zoloft!! lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• me neither, cause i take prozac ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I guess I'm missing something???

Sorry tonight was the premier of 24 so I haven't paid a bit of attention to you whores:)

But yes, I know some people on here enjoy their panties pulled half way up their butts....it's comforting for them.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

***

LMAO! Panties in a bunch... weren't they just talking about wedgies? lol! That was funny... No, seriously though, some 'moms' in here, really should lighten up. It *IS* okay to smile once in while... ;)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• you just missed some booger humor munch ;] nothing big
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009