Do you have fake boobs?

If you currently do NOT have fake boobies...are you considering them in the future?

I do not currently. But I am SO getting them. Hopefully in the next couple months. I went from a size E to a bare B when I stopped nursing and lost weight. Lets just say the girls need a little attention. I'm so excited to get them too!!!

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got implants in Dec. 2000, they are fine and actually after having a baby, they look even more natural. They always looked natural, bounced and everything. My doc was fabulous. Munch just make sure your surgeon is board certified. And remember if you have them mess with the nipples, you may never be able to breastfeed again. Get the implants inserted under the breast at the crease. That is where they get the best positioning and my scars are no longer visible. After about 7 months, you couldn't see them and they're underneath the breast anyway , no one can see them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Mine are real. DD's that I actually want reduced and lifted.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 12:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I do not have fake boobies. I would not get fake boobies. I have had big boobies my entire life ( I was a D in 9th grade) So I would welcome small boobies. I would however get a booby lift because my boobies sag just a lil' bit. Boobies is just a fun word to say.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Nope... Here's a hint though. Gain weight. It's the first place the weight goes. Weight goes up- bra size goes up. weight goes down- bra size goes down. And to think you were going to pay money for this... LOL!!!!!!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I should specify: I want mine lifted. bigger and I want my nipples to be tempted from inside. I swear they are so scared I'm going to stick another baby on them they've gone into the nipple protection program. It sucks.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Nope sorry....first place I gain weight is my tummy. But thanks for the advice.
    munch12502

• lol...I'm with anetrnlov...I've got DD's...well, bigger now and I don't know the true size because I haven't had a fitting in so long. I want these puppies cut down and put back where they were meant to be.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I really want fake boobs, I'm an A. But I did some research, and there are actually a lot of reasons to not get them...did you know you have to have them redone every 5 - 10 years? More $$! Yikes!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Actually it's every 15 years. And whats $5000 every 15 years?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Nipple protection Program! Thats awesome!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2009