tubal side effects?

Ok i got my tubes tied in june.. after my csection.. i didnt get my period until sept.. its been pretty regular every month. just really heavy. one thing ive noticed that is way differant is that its like SUPEr heavy. and i have horrible PMS. im terrible! im seriously a bitch for like 2 weeks before i start. my mom thinks i may have a hormonal imbalance from the tubal? anyone experience some things they didnt before they had a tubal if you did what were they? i have other things i go through like night sweats, i get pretty aggressive, very irritable. things very out of character for me. any advice would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Health

• well i dont know what to tell u to do but i had my tubes tied 1year ago and i am vary emotional and am bitchy too like 3 weeks before my period too so i know what you are going through i talked to my DR and he said that i need to take vitamins and watch what i eat so maby you should talk to you DR and let him or her know what is going on
    brattkatie

Answer by brattkatie at 12:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I heard it is normal. I have 1 tube and 1/4 ovary remaining, and I am the same way. The first 2 days of my period I can barely move.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had mine tied 1-06 and omg, the same things- totally horable mood swings some time i have pirod sometimes i dont(that drives me crazy) 2 weeks before my cycle im usually a raging b***** it however has gotten a little better since it has been 3 years now. some months are good some are bad. night sweats have been a prblem also (even during the day hot flashes)
    I think i still would have got them tied if i would have know all these problems would arose. i have 5 kids the last one was after my dh failed vasectomy.Go figure.
    tamimomoffive

Answer by tamimomoffive at 1:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had my tubes tied almost 9 years ago and my periods have be horribly heavy ever since. That and I have PMS that I never really had before. I also never had cramps until after my tubes were tied . Im just praying for menopause
    TallChic

Answer by TallChic at 9:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• has anyone ever really found any thing that helps with the moods? thats my biggest concern. i dont want to be that mom that hurts her kids because shes on PMS but sometimes thats just how i feel. it helps to know im not the only one. do you all think its really related to getting a tubal?
    Anonymous

• bumping
    Anonymous