how many of you called someone on the phone ?

Today i was calling my mom, oh yeah she answered but it wasn't what i thought i would hear... she tells me to call back later she is busy having intercourse.. now how many of you caught someone having intercourse when you call them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• None that I know of but Eric and I were having sex once and his mom called. The butt answered it and kept going just to make me nuts because I had to try to be quiet....I am loud during sex.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• ew i would never want to hear that from my mom!! i like to pretend they only had sex twice, once to consummate the marriage and another to have me ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• LMAO. Not that I know of. I'd be afraid to call my mom after having her tell me that.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• who answers the phone while in the middle of sex..... I thought that why t-mobile gave me voice mail! That's hilarious. Especially since she TOLD you she was have sex!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If that was my mom, I would have called the cops and told them that I heard shots fired from their house!! YUCK!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I used to be a telemarketer, at night and always between the hours of 8 and 9 one hour befor we went home I almost always got a person who would tell me the were having sex, and ladies they didn't always hang up maybe they were playing a joke on me, but we had speakers on our phones and we would always put those people on speaker. So if you do this to a telemarketer know that they may ALL be listening.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• LMAO, OMG!!!! i would be so red when i see my mom if that happened too me... oh wait my mom will tell me heads up when she is doing something she loves to gross me out but it never does i just lol at her...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• OMG, nobody that I know of. I would be scarred for life if I called my mother and she told me that..lol!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• haha oh no never that..
    its always the opposite lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No, most people I know don't answer the phone if they are having sex! LOL.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009