What should I do???

I've posted in here about my now-ex boyfriend. Ya know, the one who hasn't had a job for three months (and still doesn't to this day).....well, I tried to end things on a good note today since he's deploying to boot camp soon....and long story short....my ex friends stepped in and started threatning me to leave him alone....and pretty much faught the battle for him.....what should I do???

jamiesmom8788

Asked by jamiesmom8788 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you need to completely close that chapter of your life and move forward.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 12:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Did the ex say anything at all? The best bet would be to try and talk to him when other people aren't around. Do you have children with him?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Let them all deploy together.... you gotta do what's right for you.. even if it means going against the grain sometimes. Unless of course, you're the crazy ex stalker who keeps calling in which case, we're here for you honey and we'll talk you through this.... put down the hatchet. LOL JK Let it be...really. Just leave it alone.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• just leave them alone and take the high road.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No, he SAYS he didn't have anything to do with it...no, we don't have any kids together.....and i've noticed with him and around my ex friends, that he can't think for himself, so whatever they say....sticks....and what pisses me off the most, is my ex best friend said "Im just tryin to help you".....Uhhh I dont need THEIR help....Im starting college this week, I have a great job.....ya, I live at home, but Im goin forward with my life....and Im not gonna let them stop me!!!
    Oh and PS....ya, he stalked me right before we broke up...I almost had to call the police....I found him on the other side of my backyard fence, staring into my back window at me....creepy huh?
    jamiesmom8788

Answer by jamiesmom8788 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yep....walk away girl! Whistle while you walk.... but walk. Forget this guy and move on before you have a crazy, stalker, TRAINED, guy peeking through your fence!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• lol i know!! and what i find funny is he went and told all of MY FRIENDS I WAS THE STALKER!! lol...Im sorry, but I dont even have time to go to his place (he lives like, 2hrs away)...ha ha it's such bullshit.
    jamiesmom8788

Answer by jamiesmom8788 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• just forget about him you know your just fine with your life so who cares what anyone else thinks besides this guy sounds like a creep! Scarry peaking in on you like that I would've kicked his ass
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well if you eneded it.THen let it be.Once he is in boot camp he may contact you.Then you can deal with him one on one.And if he is going away to boot camp that is prob.why he isnt working right now.He wants to enjoy his freedom befor he is shiped out.
    fearful5

Answer by fearful5 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yeah, and i know for a fact he's moving onto another girl already....talk about a stab in the heart.... that's ok Im over it, Im movin' on....Im ready to get my life in order, which is what Im doing :)
    jamiesmom8788

Answer by jamiesmom8788 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009