Jeep jogging strollers good quality?

I'm looking for a good jogging stroller but my son is super picky and won't sit in one if he doesn't like it(I've already been through 2 strollers and 2 carseats). We went to toys r us for toys but he wanted me to take down this Jeep jogging stroller and push him. It was only $89 and seemed super cheap. I want to make sure it won't fall apart or tip easy.

LuvMybebe

Asked by LuvMybebe at 12:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• its a ok stroller... on a scale one to ten its a 4 i would say... the lining and stuff falls apart really easy and i had to get the wheel on mine fixed 3 times... different wheel each time... i have only used mine about 15 times and we got rid of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That's what I'm afraid of. I don't know why he likes it
    LuvMybebe

Answer by LuvMybebe at 12:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I went online and read a ton of revewis on it. I have a simple one not the jogger but I like it alright. My only complaint is the sitting up strap on the seat. It doesn't sit up al the way and its a pain when you hands are full.
    Ianmommy4

Answer by Ianmommy4 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009