Would you...

Ok so I am ready for another baby...my s/o says he wants one, he just don't know when, but he also said if it happens then it happens. His sister was like "Well just stop taking your birth control...".....soooo what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, No , NO! Thats just asking for trouble. Be honest about it. Have a serious talk with him, but don't trick him. He says he wants another, just be patient. Good luck!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• DH and I are having this same problem...I have been tempted to not tell him but it is a bad idea. He would be upset, plus he is only making me wait a month lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yeah he might get upset if he finds out
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well we've kind of talked about it and he laughed and said if it happens it happens...and he said if it did happen then he wouldnt be mad...that's wat confused me and made me think that it didnt matter to him if we waited or not...Mn are so confusing!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• but u dont want to be dishonest and stop taking birth control because than he might be mad that you decided to go along with this without giving him a heads up that ur off the pill or whatever just say hey im not going to take the pill lets have the kid now
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 3:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well what if he didn't know you stopped taking BC and he just thought it happend?
    Anonymous